Saturday, September 02, 2006

suprise! suprise!

jeng...jeng...jeng
guess who's face is on cleo's next edition cover?
ME!!!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

look at me...i'm soooo gorgeous!!

alkisahnyer me n my fellow frens --> pu3, najwa n muni
went for anna sui makeover the last 31st august
wat a nice day to make-me-over!!
new glamourous look instantly *on cloud 9*
at first, being a faithful buyer of cleo
me bought la septnyer issue
turns out, tis month issue bagi special offer for anna sui makeover
me n pu3 mmg dh lame tergedik2 nk g wat makeover nih
so we're pretty excited by da prospect of
finally, dpt wat makeover!
since najwa pon beli gak cleo
kitaog pon berpakat la g wat makeover reramai
and wahlaa!!!
new me!
i'm so hepi!hepi!hepi!hepi!
hehehehehehehe
note: dalilah is in high state of euphoria

No comments: